Friday 3 February 2012

Day 5

6:00am   7.5 hours sleep and I feel great!! Up early as I have an 8:30 job.
  • 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of water..
  • Big glass of water
  • Clear head , mild hunger. What heal ??

7:00am

Breakfast - Omelet with mushrooms and onion 

Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic
  • Krill - Joint and anti inflammatory
  • Revenol - Antioxidant supplement
  • Oracle - multi vitamin
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement


10:20am Maximol Solution for energy. 


10;30 am  1 hour walk. Wanted to test heal as it was feeling OK after yesterdays PT session.  Did a good walk at a moderate to fast pace, felt good and didn't get tired. Stretched after and rested for 30 minutes before lunch.



12:00 pm  Lunch - Organic grass feed beef mince rissoles. Made with mince, onions, herbs and egg to bind them.  Accompanying the rissoles was tomato, avocado and coleslaw. Coleslaw contains red cabbage, red onion, capsicum and fresh lime juice. Nearly forgot the photo :)




4 :00 pm Snack - Nectarine and apple with a hand full of pumpkin seeds.




8:00pm Dinner after work -  Organic grass feed lamb chops and salad of lettuce, tomato, avocado, carrots and coleslaw.





Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Cascading Revenol - advanced antioxidant supplement
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement
  • Krill - Joint and anti inflammatory
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic




Water - Over 5 liters today and still cleansing well. Now if I don't have water around I am looking for it! Oh well that must be a good thing.

State of mind - Feel great now. I have energy and I feel good, I can tell my body is still cleansing the toxins out. 

Weight went down and I expect it will again after the walk today. Well on track for the challenge.





I've decided that if anyone drinks coffee in front of me I will lean over and bitch slap them......many times :{ 

Off to bed......c ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment