Wednesday 1 February 2012

Day 3


7:30am In bed late and slept 8 hours 
  • 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of water..
  • Big glass of water
  • Definitively groggy , mild hunger. Heal 6/10

7:45am
  • Breakfast!! Made an omelet with caramelized onions and fresh mushrooms.  

Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic
  • Krill - Joint and anti inflammatory
  • Revenol - Antioxidant supplement
  • Oracle - multi vitamin
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement

8:30 am Defiantly worst day so far. Got the sweats and shakes after breakfast. Felt horrible. Unfortunately I had an appointment so I had to suck it up. Felt a bit better after a shower and a rest under the fan. I would have crawled back to bed if I could. I can feel the toxins coming out of my body through my skin and breath. Umm no up close and personal :)



12:30 pm  Lunch - repeat of yesterday

           Made a boiled egg salad which contained lettuce, carrots, capsicum, onion, tomatoes, celery, baked pumpkin and some pumpkin seeds, and almonds with lime dressing.



3:30 pm Snack - Banana and apple.




8:00pm Dinner after work. Yesterdays left over vege stir fry. Not as good second time around but does the job.





Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Cascading Revenol - advanced antioxidant supplement
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic




Water - Didn't drink quite so much today, was not up to it. Maybe 4 liters bit more so I will have to up the anti tomorrow. Have not been to the toilet as much so it shows it's all related.

State of mind - Not a good day felt groggy and weak all morning. Don't know if the late night caused it but I still got 8 hours sleep. Took some Maximol Solution as a energy boost and that helped me make it through work. My heal is better as I didn't exercise today. Had no energy for that. Have a PT Session tomorrow morning and will rest after.

Weight is on the way down still so on track. On a brighter not tomorrow I allowed some MEAT thank god!!  I see some organic chicken being defrosted....... hope I don't sleep walk ! :) And did I mention I would kill for a good coffee.....(my drug of choice).


Off to bed......







No comments:

Post a Comment