Wednesday 8 February 2012

Day 10


6:00 am   8 hours sleep. Feeling sensational!


  • 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of water
  • Big glass of water
  • Clear head , good hunger

6:30am Breakfast - Saute mushrooms and eggs



Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic
  • Krill - Joint and anti inflammatory
  • Revenol - Antioxidant supplement
  • Oracle - multi vitamin
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement



10:30 am Maximol Solution for energy.

12:00 pm Karate Session 1 1/2 hours - Trained with the full timers today. Wow do they get a workout. We did 500 mae geri (front kicks)!! 


2:15 pm Lunch - Hungry so had a large organic lamb chop and salad. 


3:00 pm Rest for 1 hour before work.


4:00 pm Snack - Nuts and gojo berries. 




8:00pm Dinner -  Didn't feel hungry so after the large lunch so just had some eggs.



Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Cascading Revenol - advanced antioxidant supplement
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement
  • Krill - Joint and anti inflammatory
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic




Water - 5 liters plus. Keeps flushing my system and removing all those built up toxins. I can tell now that I was dehydrated before and only drank when I felt thirsty which is too late. 

State of mind - Feeling tired today after the last two days workouts. Will sleep well tonight and be ready for what tomorrow brings.

Have been told by my nutritional adviser that I am eating too much fruit. While it is organic and good for you fruit still contains sugars which is not beneficial to loosing weight. I have been using fruit as a snack between meals when I get hungry and would normally look for a cuppa with a treat. So today I will buy 2 kilo of chicken legs and have them in the fridge ready to eat and alternate them with some boiled eggs to keep my weight loss on track.




Off to bed......c ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment