Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 9


6:00 am   8 hours sleep. Feeling awesome! 


  • 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of water
  • Big glass of water
  • Clear head , mild hunger

6:30am Breakfast - Mushroom and onion omelet



Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic
  • Krill - Joint and anti inflammatory
  • Revenol - Antioxidant supplement
  • Oracle - multi vitamin
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement



10:30 am Snack - orange, apple and dates


12:00 pm PT session at Results Personal Training - Core, legs and back. Up the intensity and had jelly legs at the end.




1:30 pm Lunch - Prawn salad!! Yum yum. I will let the picture tell the story :)



Dressed with some home made mayonnaise! Easy to make :) 


2:15 - 3:15 Nanna nap 




4:30 pm Maximol Solution for energy.


6:30 pm Karate - Teaching an instructors beginners class so just exercising my tongue :)


8:00pm Dinner after training -  Didn't feel hungry so decided to listen to my body. Just had a banana, dates and some nuts. No hunger pains and as I didn't do too much I think I will last until breakfast.



Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Cascading Revenol - advanced antioxidant supplement
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement
  • Krill - Joint and anti inflammatory
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic




Water - Well over 5 liters again and I am used to it now. It's so hot during the day that drinking is easy and I am a good sweater. 

State of mind - Feeling absolutely awesome and sleeping well. I am recovering well after the exercise and can have a nanna nap which I could not do very well before. It would take me too long to fall asleep in the day. Body seems to be coping with the changes and I can see the results.

Lost nearly another kilo overnight so right on track. I think with the amount of water I am drinking if I don't have a good sweat then I don't see the results on the scales the next day. Over the weekend I didn't see results but Saturday was a rest day also so that probably explains it. 




Off to bed......c ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment