Sunday 5 February 2012

Day 7 Weigh In tomorrow !!


7:30   9 hours sleep and I feel great!!  It's Sunday and I am taking the kids to Harbour Town on their way home. More temptation :)
  • 1 teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of water
  • Big glass of water
  • Clear head , mild hunger

8:00am

Breakfast - Steak and eggs Ummmmmmm nom nom nom

Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic
  • Krill - Joint and anti inflammatory
  • Revenol - Antioxidant supplement
  • Oracle - multi vitamin
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement



10:00 am  Harbour Town - Looking for some shoes for Bon so all 4 of us start shopping.



12:00 pm  Lunch - The girls all wanted a kebab so I got one too! On a plate! Lettuce, onions, tomato, mushrooms and chicken meat and I splurged and got some sweet chili sauce. It was good and shows that if you really want to you don't have to go with the masses. There is always a healthy alternative you just have to ask for it.



4 :00 pm Snack - Banana and some nuts before training.


4:30 pm Maximol Solution for energy. I think I will need this :)


5:00 pm - 7:30 pm Karate Training - high intensity workout. The first one back this year and not so full on as usual but still a good session. Big fitness session, push-ups, crunches, leg work and more. Strong until the end and felt great!




8:00pm Dinner after training -  Organic grass feed chicken and salad of lettuce, tomato, avocado and carrots.





Supplements
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Cascading Revenol - advanced antioxidant supplement
  • Feroxin - mineral supplement
  • Krill - Joint and anti inflammatory
  • Parex - anti  parasite herbal combination
  • Milk Thistle - Liver Tonic




Water - Well over 5 liters and possible 6 today and still cleansing well. Always drink heaps at karate and I am keeping it up through the day.

State of mind - Feeling awesome now and have good energy. Tired now and after that workout it is to be expected so I will sleep well. Interesting to see how my heal pulls up tomorrow. Usually I am a bit of a cripple the next day after a session like that but at this stage it is not too bad.

Have not weighed myself since Friday morning. Can see changes in my face already, loosing those jowls that appear with Mr Fatman. But I am confident of a good showing at the weigh in tomorrow morning.......stay tuned :)







Off to bed......c ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment